Thursday 19 March 2009

Sneak Peek at the Tigers before the game

I had the opportunity to see the Tigers practice this morning (Through the looking glass) in advance of their game tonight. They looked to have more focus and a higher intensity than yesterday. My goal was to take many pictures, but I did not want to be a source of distraction. I did manage to take a few through the glass into the gym. I apologize that they are not of a higher quality. I also captured them loading up their bus for their return to the hotel.

            My highlight came as they were leaving the court. I was standing off to the side in my Clemson Orange, looking to take some pictures. Coach Purnell came up to me and asked if I was a fan – I don’t think they’ve seen a whole lot of orange and tiger paws here in Kansas City. I introduced myself, told him I was an alumnus, and that I lived and worked here where they were practicing. He told me that this was a very nice area and inquired if I was going to be at the game.

            So, until the game tonight, here are a few photos to tide everyone over.

Everyone is loading up the bus - I only got the last of the team getting on.


These are from my phone, through the glass.

Team meeting -- Coach Purnell in the middle


No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about all Clemson Tiger University sports--football, basketball, baseball, along with the occasional South Carolina coot bashing.