Sunday 18 October 2009

Georgia Tech Rematch??

I'm sure this guy is really wanting us to play GT in the ACC Champs game. After such a great win, it feels good to be able to laugh at this but I wouldnt have been laughing the past two weeks. I looked the exact same way, so it feels like I'm laughing at myself. I always knew if we could listen in during the break we would find out those ESPN guys were really jerks. Give the kid a break, no no--its too funny...I'm glad we have the internets and the youtubes...enjoy the victory, we collectively earned it.



I got to say though, if you are making fun of the kid--I want you to show me a better, more passionate fanbase than ours. Long live Tiger Nation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about all Clemson Tiger University sports--football, basketball, baseball, along with the occasional South Carolina coot bashing.