Wednesday 25 November 2009

Going to the 76 Classic!!

Just got word that I am going to be at the 76 Classic!! Cant wait, unfortunately right now it looks like I will just see the Friday game so hopefully Clemson will beat A&M and I can watch a good game, so check back for photos and stuff. Also Ron Morris you sly tool. If we werent going to play CJ for Clemson versus Carolina then shouldnt he have sat against Virginia with the game in hand?? When CJ sat for Coastal, the Heisman talk was just starting to bubble up--I think the rationale was get him a touchdown, rest him, no need to pad his stats bc it ultimately wont help much with voters. I think Tebow, Ingram, and Colt (Rocky loves emily!!) proved voters are stupid and will be rewarded for padding their stats against powder puffs.

If CJ can keep scoring touchdowns and have two big all purpose games he goes to NY but its hanging by a string right now. I think they invite 4, Tebow, Colt, Ingram (I have never actually seen his face), and either Spiller, the Stanford rb, or the Houston QB. The Boise State QB is good too but just a sophmore. The Pitt RB is a longshot right now. It really does come down to who can help their team to a BCS bowl game, win out, and put up decent numbers.

Happy Thanksgiving!! When we go around the table I am giving thanks for CJ Spiller and Clemson Tiger athletics. I suggest we all give thanks for the prospect of a banner year for Clemson sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about all Clemson Tiger University sports--football, basketball, baseball, along with the occasional South Carolina coot bashing.