Sunday 19 July 2009

Clemben's Top Five Skarelina Videos: #1

Well here it is, le coup d'etat--this is by far my favorite Clemson/Skarelina video off all-time. Its very topical with Bowden trying to angle for a new job or salvage his legacy?? Clemson fans are the best, I almost cried when I heard this one, especially when the person recording it starts laughing too. And while Coot fans will mock this man for calling in and crying on live TV, calling it overly emotional, not important enough to cry over--I cant but admire this man's awesome fandom. If you havent shed a tear over Clemson football--are you really that much of a fan?

I guess the question isnt why is this man crying over Clemson football, but why arent you? So please take this moment to laugh and cry for Clemson...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about all Clemson Tiger University sports--football, basketball, baseball, along with the occasional South Carolina coot bashing.